Packaging Foam Cushioning Die Cutting And Fabrication
Bee Packaging offers polyurethane and polyethylene custom die cut foam cushioning products for shipping delicate products, heavy products, foam for lining wooden crates. Custom fabricated foam designs, die cutting foam shapes, foam blocks, and inner packaging foam cushions to support and cradle delicate instruments. Foam for lining cases.
Foam cushion packaging, ESD protection, vibration dampening, thermal insulation, sound absorption, and construction. Adhesive backed and velour velvet flocked foams.
Send your product or pack dimensional drawings for pricing.
- Ethylene EPE die cut foam inserts caps
- Urethane cushion case foam inserts
- Fabricated polyethylene foam end caps for suspending
- Polyethylene foam sheets for layering bracing packing
- Polyurethane inner foam cushioning sheets blocks
- Milspec foam
- Computer electronics foam
- Foam for medical equipment protection
- Milspec foam for military applications
Polyurethane and polyethylene foam die cut fabrication. Insulated expanded polystyrene EPS sheets and molded foams. White urethane foam, white epe expanded polyethylene, and grey polyurethane foams.
Convoluted foam sheets and pads also called egg crate foam for soft cradling of fragile products. Polyurethane foam cushioning for plastic cases to show off prototypes, travel and sales kits. Foam can be glued into boxes or left loose for cost savings.
Expanded polyethylene EPE for strong support and bracing . Military mil spec foam cushioning sheets and pads. Foam for medical devices, and sensitive electronics inner foam packaging. Blocking bracing heavy foams. Kitting foam glued to corrugated fiberboard boxes and mailers.
Antistatic pink and black conductive foams for sensitive electronic equipment.
Cleanroom foams for medical and aerospace applications.
- Expanded polyethylene (molded and fabricated).
- Flexible polyester, polyether foam
- Foam materials which meet military specifications MIL-P-26514, PPP-C-1752 and more