Reclosable poly Bags
Zipper reclosable plastic poly bags. Made from USDA and FDA approved polyethylene. Keep contents clean and moisture free! Reclosable bags can be reused. Meets FDA & USDA requirements for food applications. Choose from polyethylene zip lock bags or high clarity polypropylene bags. Variety of sizes and mil thicknesses. Reclosable poly bags with
single track zipper extends the width of the bag and keeps products clean and free from moisture. Reclosable bags can be reused. Bags meet FDA and USDA requirements. Sizes listed are the inside usable dimensions of the bag.
Zipper Reclosable Bags
2 Mil - Most popular thickness used for light to medium weight products.
4 Mil - Heavy-duty Mil used for products like industrial hardware and tools.
6 Mil - Extra heavy-duty for puncture and tear resistance.
8 Mil - Ultimate protection and maximum strength for items with sharp edges.
- zip lock bags
- reclosable bags
- bags with zipper
- hanging bags
- colored bags
- vci zipper lock bags
- parts bags
- small zip lock bags
Minigrip® Reclosable Bags
Minigrip® reclosable bag premium red line™ bags feature a single track, heavy-duty zipper that extends the width of the bag and keeps products clean and free from moisture. These premium poly bags have superior clarity. Reclosable bags can be reused. Sizes listed are the inside usable dimensions of the bag. Bags meet FDA and USDA specifications for food contact.
2 Mil - Premium Red Line™ closure for light to medium weight products.
4 Mil - Premium Red Line™ zipper closure for heavier products.
6 Mil - Puncture-resistant, extra-sturdy Mil with a Premium Red Line™ closure.
- Ziplock Reclosable Poly Bags 2mil, 4mil, 6mil, 8 mil
- White Block Ziplock 2mil, 4mil, 6mil
- Hang Hole Ziplock 2mil, 4mil
- Double Track Ziplock 4mil
- Slide Seal Ziplock Bags 3mil, 3mil w/white block
- Gusseted Poly Bags 2mil
- Polypropylene Ziplock Bags 2mil
- Anti Static 4 mil
- Slider Grip 2.7mil
Minigrip® Reclosable Lab Guard®UV Protection Bags
Amber film contains UV blocker to protect light-sensitive materials.
- Products or medications will not be compromised during testing, shipping and storage.
- Great for electronics, computer parts medicine or film.
- Complies with USP XXII and USP XXIII procedure 66.1 with light transmission not exceeding 10% at any wavelength from 290nm to 450nm.
- Amber color aids in quick identification.
- Airtight zipper keeps out dust, dirt and moisture.
- Sizes listed are the inside usable dimensions of the bag.
Minigrip® Reclosable GreenLine™
Same reliable Minigrip performance, but 100% earth-friendly! Every part of the bag is entirely biodegradable and will break down completely into organic material. Bags are ASTM D5511 compliant and will biodegrade in a landfill. Constructed from low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and are 100% recyclable. Sizes listed a the inside usable dimensions of the bag.